Ah, Sweet November, or not so much
This month has really been crazy for our household. On November 4th Tayven turned 2. He is such a little bundle of joy for us. He is sweet and very energetic. We love him soo much and are so grateful to have him in our lives!
Right after his birthday our dear friends lost their little 5 year old. Unfortunately we were unable to make the funeral up in Canada but our hearts have been very tender in thinking of them at this time.
Clint's Grandmother also passed away and we were able to travel to Vegas for her Memorial service. It was beautiful and it was a really nice visit with family and friends.
Clint had 3 midterms the week after we got back from Vegas, he did very well and we are very happy with his dedication to school work right now!
On The 15th Sarayne was rushed to the emergency room and then rushed into emergency surgery to remove her appendix. She is such a trooper and so brave. She looked so small on that big bed! She is doing well now but gave us quite the scare!
While in the emergency room Tayven's fever peeked to 104, he was diagnosed the next day with an ear infection and strep. Callay also had come down with pnemonia. Sarayne came home and I found a black widow spider the size of a quarter in our bathroom (seriously, that put me over the edge, Clint wasn't home so I had to trap it, verify that it was indeed a black widow, take it out side and spray it DEAD. Of course Clint pulled up as it was dying....)
I had an exam that week for my humanities class and a certification exam for my job. (This one I passed!)
Saturday the 20th was Sarayne's 7th birthday! I can not believe she is 7!!! We love her so much, she is such a ray of sunshine to us!
The following week I had another certification exam (different than the first, and I won't find out for 7-8 weeks how I did on it) and on Wednesday we headed out to Oregon to have Thanksgiving with Clint's sister Aimee her husband Trent, their beautiful kids and Clint's Dad. We had a blast. It was a lot of fun, the kids got to play and run. The weather was horrible, it took us almost 20 hrs to drive home. We almost hit two elk, we did hit a big tire tread off a semi and Tayven and Elya had the stomach flu. Luckily Sarayne missed the flu bug and everyone is on the mend.
We have had so many friends and family help us this month! Thank you!!! We are truly blessed to be so loved and thought of. Right before thanksgiving someone ding dong ditched us an entire Thanksgiving dinner, friends have brought dinners, family has babysat and sent flowers for Rayne and many many other acts of kindness and true charity. We feel very very loved by you all. Thanks a million for your support.
I am very glad to say that I am looking forward to a relaxing December! ;)

1 Comments:
I'm so glad we could see you guys! Thanks for stopping by. If you ever are near us in Cali, you have to swing over. It's beautiful!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home