





I think I must be the worst blogger in the history of bloggers. I can never seem to find the time to sit here and think about what would be interesting for other people to read about me or my family. Then I sit here and type, delete it all and type again. So once again I apologize for the large gap in my blogs.
Some of the interesting things that have happened since my last blog I have at least taken pictures of. So at least I'll post some of them. Rayne started Kindergarten. I can't believe she is so big and so responsible. It's really amazing to see her grow up into such a sweet girl. She loves her school, her teacher, her new friends and learning new things!
Elya started preschool, she loves all the crafts they do and to play outside on 'her park'.
Rayne and Elya started gymnastics and love to do cartwheels, play on the bars and beam and learn handstands. Callay mimicks them. Callay is also very talkative right now. We can't understand everything she says, but when she quotes 'The Googies Are Coming' (Shel Silverstein) it is really really cute. Tayven is walking along furniture and has said his first word (Mommy ;)
Fall is here and I absolutely LOVE the fall. I love the colours, the crisp air, the smells and just he feel of it all. I don' t think it ever lasts long enough. Here's hoping it stays at least 2 weeks this year!!!

2 Comments:
Cute post.....and it IS about time!!!! The pics of the kids are so cute, LOVE the one of Callay!!!!! Too bad it went from summer to WINTER overnight!!!! Are we in Wpg again???
great new pictures! Thanks for putting them up, hope you guys are well!
~shiloh
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home