Busy month
Sorry it's been awhile since I updated this! So this past month has been crazy for us. We finally sold our house! It was bitter sweet. We are so happy that we were able to sell it and everything, but we really loved our first house. We closed and moved on Monday Jan 26th. We also went to Vegas this month for Clint's first race of the season. We were able to spend the day with our friends Aaron and Shiloh and their family and Clint's dad and his Grandpa. We had a good time hanging out with everyone! We are now living in our motorhome in a little town called Jensen, and when I say little, I mean it. The population here is 656. This year we're going to be really busy traveling the country for Clint's racing. We're going to Florida, Wisconsin, Alabama, Georgia, Ohio, Kansas and California to name a few. It's going to be a fun year full of new things! I'll post some pictures of our new home and stuff later. Hope you are all doing well!

5 Comments:
Wow. Living in the motorhome in a little town, traveling the country. You are a brave woman!!! Love ya!
missed your call, sorry!!! How are you? I am proud as punch to say that I live in a bigger place than one of my siblings.....are we all city girls or what? I guess not!! Girl, how is the motorhome REALLY????? Love ya!
YAY for Jensen!!! My best friend is from there. It's a fun place to live if you like the outdoor stuff. Before we left Utah, I'd go home with her all the time! Have fun with all the races this year - you'll be busy!
I'm so glad you got your house sold and are out in Jensen, if only because you are with your hubby again! I'm sure your family will miss you being so close though. When I moved to Logan, I thought I would hate small town life (although Logan is a much bigger town than Jensen!) but in the end, I loved it!! I'm sure you will too!
Wow, that is a lot of traveling, what an adventure! It was good to see you guys last month, we hope to meet up again soon. Maybe we'll have to come see Jensen for ourselves!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home