Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Gymnastics






Sarayne and Elya have been taking gymnastics for a couple of months. It's been really good for them, they get to jump, cartwheel, do headstands and play on all the equipment (downsized for kiddos). This past week they had a little performance that was so cute, they danced and tumbled to the song 'I just can't wait to be King' from The Lion King. It was a lot of fun to watch and see how much they really like gymnastics. We had a wonderful Easter and are really looking forward to Spring!!! Love you all!

3 Comments:

Blogger cathi6 said...

I remember watching you in gymnastics and dance, hard to believe your girls are doing it now!!! They follow in both you and Clint's footsteps and are very talented! How fun!!!

April 11, 2010 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger moaspen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 11, 2010 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger moaspen said...

How fun! Moab and Aspen love their gymnastics class, too. I bet your girls are so good at it.

April 11, 2010 at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home